This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SauceOn
Sometimes deviled eggs can be a great dish at a party, but what about adding a little spice? Deviled eggs could easily be kicked up a notch with some habenero hot sauce. I choose to use El Yucateco Hot Sauce, which can be found at Publix. This hot sauce is big on flavor, not just heat, which makes it a great choice to kick up the spice on these deviled eggs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Make 12 deviled eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijion mustard
- 1 tablespoon of chopped sweet pickles
- 2 teaspoons El Yucateco Habenero Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Hard boil 6 eggs (quick tips for hard boiling eggs)
- Peel eggs and cut in-half lengthwise
- Scoop all yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, dijion mustard, El Yucateco Habenero Hot Sauce, minced onions, and garlic powder.
- Stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill each half of an egg with mixture.
- Squirt a dab of El Yucateco Habenero Hot Sauce on top of each egg.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
It’s always nice to find new recipes, or change up a classic with a little hot sauce. Learn more about the various recipes that you can make with a little El Yucateco hot sauce in the mix. El Yucateco can be found in the ethnic food aisle, not the condiments aisle at Publix.