Looking to make a simple refreshing dessert for a hot afternoon? Try these Watermelon Mint Blueberry Popsicles that are simple to make and delicious to eat. These are kid and adult approved popsicles with lots of good natural flavors. Forget those store bought popsicles and have fun trying millions of different combinations with your own molds. Most are only a few ingredients and can be found all over Pinterest and other sites. We will be exploring several recipes for popsicles over the next few months.
- 6 overflowing cups of diced seedless watermelon
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced mint leaves
- 1 /2 cup of fresh blueberries
- In a blender, puree the watermelon
- Continue to puree adding the sugar, lime juice, and salt until smooth
- Add diced mint and blend to make sure you have finely mince the mint and it’s thoroughly mixed in
- Pour the puree into popsicle molds. I recommend suggest the NoPro Ice Pop Maker from Amazon. they are easy to use and recommend by several other frequent popsicle makers. Don’t forget to add the popsicle sticks, which are included with the NoPro Ice Pop Marker.
- Freeze until hard (I usually recommend 4-5 hours)
What are some of your favorite popsicle recipes?